1. Hive building, honey producing, pollen stealing, rabbits.
2. Precision marching centipedes.
3. Chocolate flavored moon beams.¹
4. Caterpillar racing events.
5. Sesame flavored naval wessels.
6. Hypo-allergenic pollen.
7. Statistically invalid dragons. Because one dragon is statistically valid. Especially when he or she is pissed. Or guarding gold. Two things that aren't always distinguishable from each other.
¹ I'm not a fan of chocolate. I wouldn't say I hate it, but I definitely keep my eye out for it. That way I can know where it is in order to avoid it.