1. Frogs that can see in 14 dimensions. Some claim they can see in 16 but they are lying. Personally i think they are just trying to impress the lady frogs(fregs? frags? frogettes? I can never remember the proper frogletically correct wordage)
2. A device that transports socks (rumor has it that some planets already have this, they call it a dry- er)
3. Lemmings with the will to live.
4. Submarines made from cardboard.
5. Moons made of chocolate. They all have a gooey center.
6. Transparent planets that spin so fast that the oceans and continents are on the inside, pressed against the surface. Air travel is cheap and easy.
7. Mobile Cities.